Published by Baby Berries London 2018-09-10 11:09:21 Colombo, Malabe
• Responsible for carrying out all aspects of online marketing and Sales through a range of different digital media (Web / Social Media)
• Marketing and Sales team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy
• Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
• Overseeing Social Media campaigns monitoring their performance
• Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
• Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
• Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
• Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
• Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
The ideal candidate Should Have
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English
• Pitch of Sales to approach different types of Customers
• Previous online marketing experience is preferred / Freshers also considered
• Experience of social media advertising and Graphic Designing would be an advantage
• Work long hours and ability to handle pressure
• Use of Smart Phones is compulsory
• Attractive Salary Based on Experience
• Sales Commission end of successful probation period
How to Apply
• email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Message us your CV on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BabyBerries.lk/
• Post us your CV to Baby Berries | L O N D O N No 392/A/1, New Kandy Road Malabe.